Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fashion Psy-Ops I Mystics of the Fashion World

Fashion Psy-Ops I
 Mystics of the Fashion World
I was indoctrinated into fashion magazines as a teenager; starting with Seventeen magazine and moving up as a young adult to Vogue and Elle and a host of other hauteur touting magazines. I have to admit that although I am not fashionable, nor have
I ever been, I used to love looking at these magazines because they are artistic - the photography, the layouts, the over-the-top tableau featuring unrealistic women wearing way-out clothes that no real-life, ordinary women could ever really wear to work or even out on the
town. I saw high fashion as fine art with gossip attached to it as a way to sell magazines. And I enjoyed the innocent voyeurism of it all.
I stopped reading fashion mags years ago, save for Vanity Fair (politics, gossip, tabloid crime and fashion), or an occasional sit-down at the Library while I was checking out books and movies. Then I began checking out the magazines, too, so I could have some light reading, so I thought, at home.
In 2011, I sat in the Lafayette Public Library and read through the May edition of Harper's Bazzaar:

Lady Gaga is the cover shot and featured "interview" which talks about GaGa sporting black claw-like fingernails, spiky cheekbones and shoulders,  and horns, yes horns,  protruding from her forehead, which she declares are not prosthetics, but rather her own bones, which have always been inside of her, "waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I really am."

In fact, there is a HILARIOUS blog on blogspot on this very issue that I came across in my research on this matter, called Bungled and Botched, which you should read.
To not so much quote, as cut and paste, from Bungled and Botched:
Gaga on Alexander McQueen:

She says she believes the late designer has been channeling his spirit through her work since his February 2010 death. "I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote Born This Way, I think he's up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing." Gaga then lied also said it was purely by coincidence that the hit single was released on February 11, 2011 - on the one-year anniversary of McQueen's death. "When I heard that, I knew he planned the whole damn thing," Gaga said. "I didn't even write the  [bleeped out by me] song! He did!"

Whoa there! Slow your crazy! I'm not sure of much but I am pretty damn sure that Alexander McQueen had absolutely NOTHING to do with writing your crappy dance song neither/nor is he, at all, in any way channeling his spirit through your work!
I have to agree with you there Bungled and Botched - a good synopsis of the article's collusion with insanity for the sake of art, but there is more. So much more...
In the same issue of Harper's there is an article called: ANNABELLE NEILSON REMEMBERS ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, in which Neilson, "longtime friend and muse", confides to HB that McQueen (who committed suicide in 2010 when he was 41) communicated to her from beyond the grave. He had a small, private ceremony, but Neilson felt he deserved something else, something that was a tribute to his life, which Neilson said "needed its own sort of showmanship."
Let the Carnival Begin
Said Neilson in Harper's:

"I am not the most religious person, but last summer I wanted to see Antony Gormley's installation Flare II at St. Paul's Cathedral. The second I walked in, I realized the reason I was there was not to see Gormley's work but to campaign for Lee's memorial. I believe when someone dies, they can leave an energy behind them, and that energy is more powerful in some people. I knew Lee had sent me to St. Paul's that day.
At the cathedral, I found the Reverend Dr. Giles Fraser, who is the canon chancellor. I must have been going a million miles a second. I told him about my friend Lee, how he had sent me there, how he had died and been a Commander of the Order of the British Empire, how he had touched so many people and brought so much to his native country. He told me to take a deep breath, and then he did the most peculiar thing: He asked me to sing. I told myself, If that's what it's going to take, I'll do it. The only song I know is Patsy Cline's "Walkin' After Midnight," so there in St. Paul's Whispering Gallery, I started singing, "I go out walkin' / after midnight / in the moonlight. ..."
I sang the whole song, and then he told me I needed to write a letter and he would bring it up with the other canons. He made sure I understood that he couldn't promise anything and that typically the cathedral is reserved for world leaders or the royal family, but I had a good feeling about this. I felt it in the stars."



Send in the Clowns
'Neilson continues:
A week later, he told me they had accepted Lee's memorial. The service was held on September 20, 2010, and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. Lee gave everyone in that room the shows of their lifetime, and in that moment we tried to give him his appropriate farewell. The service was on par with the sort of beauty he had given us. Lee had always wanted a gospel choir to perform at one of his shows, but he never found a way to work one in, so we had that. We had traditional Scottish bagpipes, as Lee was proudly Scottish. Björk performed wearing a giant pair of wings Lee had made, and she looked unbelievable."

Attending McQueen's Funeral
McQueen was an artistic genius who suicided in 2010, shortly after his mother died. I do not wish to deride him personally in any way, as I believe that he was a tormented individual (his first collection was entitled Jack the Ripper Stalking his Victims)  operating in a dark, empty and superficial world (fashion) and that like any suicide, one has to wonder at how much suffering someone had to have been experiencing to cause them to take their own life.
However, the fact that not one, but several ghoulish fashion celebrities think that they have a spiritual connection to a dead fashion designer would be laughable if it wasn't so frighteningly serious in the sense that these articles are showcased internationally and influence the thousands of people reading them. If anyone saw the movie Devil's Advocate, the pictures from the McQueen memorial services may put you in mind of the funeral of Eddie - who was brutally murdered by demons. At his funeral everyone was gushing over his widow, "Doesn't she look fantastic?"
It was immediately after reading these articles the first time, that I started to wonder if maybe the CIA was the shadow producer of these publications, or maybe they worked hand in hand with the editors and directors of these magazines and embedded these types of ridiculous Psy-Op concepts into them, for some obscure reason, possibly related to some sort of program agenda they were working on.
Psy-Ops, by the way refers to:
Psychological Operations (United States)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Psychological operations are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.[1]
Wiki is defining Psy-Ops in terms of American Military using psychologically deceptive and manipulative practices on foreign agencies. I, on the other hand, think that our government and controlling classes use these types of operations on the general populace through television, radio, movies, advertising and now I put fashion as a big addition to the list. Do I think it is the CIA? Hell no. I think fashion is a purely Illuminati created and controlled puppet show, and that it promotes the Illuminati agenda of destroying, degrading and confusing the unfit and inferior lower orders, namely--us; but first- "Hey let's humiliate them and get them to spend all their time and money on this nonsense."

There is another twisted aspect to McQueen's second memorial service, apart from the fact that it is a "celebration" of the life of an emotionally tortured individual -  which is to say that, as Neilson states, St. Paul's is  typically "reserved for world leaders or the royal family."- a cathedral - consecrated ground -  where they held a service for a person who had lived a decidedly unholy lifestyle and then killed himself. What type of Psy-Op was that-I wonder?


More on McQueen, and his role (unwitting tool?) in Fashion Psy-Ops:

from guardian.co.uk



A Bit of Testimony*

I became a born-again Christian at the end of 2012, beginning of 2013, in large part because of my many supernatural experiences, which I was just too dense to "get" for almost my entire life up until recently, in 2015. I stupidly thought that spiritual warfare occurred between two beings; I thought that "I" was fighting the out-of-body attacker. I no longer believe in practicing astral travel, depth psychology, reincarnation, astrology, numerology, tarot, kabbalah, channeling or anything of that nature; they are devices of satan and the dark side. Yes, I believe in a literal satan/lucifer/devil and I don't care if the world thinks that I am crazy, stupid, etc. My beliefs are based on my own experiences and the experience of salvation as offered and given to me by Jesus Christ. Astral travel is powered by demons, who want you cut loose in their spiritual worlds (the lower heavens) so they can destroy you physically, mentally and spiritually. I, (and anyone around me) have only been protected from demonic malice and shenanigans by the Lord, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit that takes up residence and indwells in those who call upon the Lord; that is where the glory goes, and it is that which has saved me from destruction, death and from being lost forever spiritually, countless times, and countless other times that I don't even know about. May God bless anyone reading this and may you find the Truth of God, soon, before your time is up.



No comments:

Post a Comment