Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fashion Psy-Ops I... Continued The Transhumanist Agenda

Fashion Psy-Ops I...Continued
because I am not ready for installment II
 The Transhumanist Agenda
The current pop artists such as Lady Gaga, with their statements about self-mutilation, pop icon role modelling, bizarre use of occult symbolism, natural mutations of their own bodies etc., being an expression of their creativity and artistry is nothing new. In the 1980s Michael Jackson was interviewed on television by Oprah Winfrey:   Starts at 06:36


OW:  When did the color of your skin start to change?
MJ:   Oh boy...Sometime after Thriller, around Off the Wall; Thriller, sometime around there. 
OW: What did you think?
MJ: It's in my family. [Jackson is referring to Vitiligo, which he claimed was responsible for turning him from a black man to a white person] My father said it's on his side... I can't control that. I don't understand...I mean it makes me very sad.  
During the same era (starts at 07:47 same video), after They Don't Care About Us was released, Diane Sawyer also interviewed Jackson:
DS: People say they don't feel they've heard everything about the whiteness of your skin. Is it to be neither black nor white [Sawyer is Shakespearean-who knew?], neither to look completely male... to be in the androgynous zone - where does it come from?
Jackson answered: I think it creates itself - nature.
Diane Sawyer, crack investigative news woman allowed Michael Jackson to go on national television and lie through his teeth about changing his racial identity; without one question of cross examination or word of disbelief.

                         
When I was a kid I had a friend of Mediterranean descent who had Vitiligo, she had a few big patches of white on her legs and arms, surrounded by otherwise dusky skin, but her entire skin color did not change from dark to white in one even coat. Vitligo occurs in patches, it doesn't transform your entire skin color at the cellular level.

Jackson might have thought that he was telling the truth - part of the exploitation of celebrities is to encourage them to live in their own bizarre fantasy kingdom [In Jackson's case, he built a literal fantasy kingdom, Neverland], the distorted thought processes often aided by the use of drugs. Celebrities get addicted to drugs, not just because of the ready availability of illegal drugs and the money to buy them, but because they get on a pharmaceutical roller coaster with sleep and anxiety disorders, as well as addiction to pain medication because of their numerous cosmetic surgeries and procedures. It is very painful to be surgically mutilated and then heal the tissue in order to look better than you did before.
Which leads to the question of why. Why are pop-culture icons and fashion models being used to encourage fantasy addiction? And I believe that that is what is being encouraged, starting with children at a very young age - not the use of creative imagination - but full blown delusional entry into a false and non-human world.
And that's the key, isn't it. Non-human.

We have so many things going on nowadays - so many ways to alter human genetics, to mutate human DNA - to alter the body through implants and surgeries and prosthetics. So many books and movies about non-human entities - vampires, zombies, werewolves, aliens, super soldiers, enhanced people, etc. etc. The norm seems to be inhuman - in Harry Potter the non-wizards are called "muggles," and this word is synonymous with dullard, boor, jerk, the enemy of the special and gifted, the wizards of the world. Muggles are the anti-thesis of the creative, glamorous, powerful, supernatural beings. Better than humans, more beautiful, smarter and fearless, because they have the awareness that they are at the top of the food chain.


From the font of all knowledge, modern and arcane:
Wikipedia:

Transhumanism, abbreviated as H+ or h+, is an international intellectual and cultural movement that affirms the possibility and desirability of fundamentally transforming the human condition by developing and making widely available technologies to eliminate aging and to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.[1] Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations, as well as study the ethical matters involved in developing and using such technologies. They predict that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into beings with such greatly expanded abilities as to merit the label "posthuman".[1]


A Bit of Testimony*

I became a born-again Christian at the end of 2012, beginning of 2013, in large part because of my many supernatural experiences, which I was just too dense to "get" for almost my entire life up until recently, in 2015. I stupidly thought that spiritual warfare occurred between two beings; I thought that "I" was fighting the out-of-body attacker. I no longer believe in practicing astral travel, depth psychology, reincarnation, astrology, numerology, tarot, kabbalah, channeling or anything of that nature, except as devices of satan and the dark side. Yes, I believe in a literal satan/lucifer/devil and I don't care if the world thinks that I am crazy, stupid, etc. My beliefs are based on my own experiences and the experience of salvation as offered and given to me by Jesus Christ. Astral travel is powered by demons, who want you cut loose in their spiritual worlds (the lower heavens) so they can destroy you physically, mentally and spiritually. I, (and anyone around me) have only been protected from demonic malice and shenanigans by the Lord, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit that takes up residence and indwells in those who call upon the Lord; that is where the glory goes, and it is that which has saved me from destruction, death and from being lost forever spiritually, countless times, and countless other times that I don't even know about. May God bless anyone reading this and may you find the Truth of God, soon, before your time is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment